Buy Artemisia pet food from organic cultivation
The Artemisia plant is an annual that grows into a man-sized bush in summer and thrives well in our temperate climate. In total there are more than 300 Artemisia varieties. The subspecies described here has been known in Chinese medicine for 2000 years.
What are the substances in Artemisia?
The Artemisia plant is very well studied. To date, over 240 different secondary plant compounds have been isolated and detected in its leaf tips, including Artemisin. Furthermore, numerous polyphenols have been found in the plant.
Organic Artemisia from Switzerland
Our Artemisia plants are from organic cultivation. They are grown in Switzerland and are harvested & processed by hand. We only use the dried leaf tips. The Artemisia is a special cultivation with a high concentration of active ingredients.
How does Artemisia work?
Artemisinin contains a chemically stable peroxide, which is, according to the basic rules of chemistry, simply not possible to exist. Once encountered by high concentrations of iron, artemisinin becomes unstable and its peroxide is rapidly cleaved into aggressive free radicals, which rapidly damage biological macromolecules of the surrounding cells (such as cells of the malaria parasite or cancer cells).
Advantages of Artemisia PET
- contains Artemisia from organic cultivation
- We only use the dried leaf tips and no stems, lignified parts etc.
- Special cultivation with high content of physiologically interesting plant substances
Please also note other Artemisia products:
Buy Artemisia capsules online now!
Buy Artemisia capsules online now! You will receive a product with high-quality raw materials and an optimized recipe, which is gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product information Artemisia Animal Food
Artemisia Vida (animals) is a feed supplement for animals. It contains 72 capsules each with 600 mg dried, ground leaf tips of Artemisia annua from organic cultivation. Net content 51 g. Capsule Size 00. Artemisia Vida is suitable for dogs and cats. For smaller animals the capsule must be opened by hand. Note the product Artemisia Vida for humans.
In the mixing process, the raw materials are micronized, i.e. they are comminuted to a grain size of approx. 60 micrometers without being heated. We exclusively use Vegi capsule casings, made of vegetable material (HPMC) without gelatine. Artemisia Vida (animals) is available from stock.
Recommended dosage for Artemisia pet food
Animals up to 10 kg: 1 capsule per day
Animals up to 30 kg: 3 capsules per day
Animals up to 50 kg: 5 capsules per day
Animals over 50 kg: 6 capsules per day
Artemisia of best quality
We use Artemisia annua of absolute top quality and process only the leaf tips that are particularly rich in content. The plants come from organic farming in Switzerland and a special breeding. The leaves are carefully harvested by hand and gently dried. In contrast to this, there are also inferior qualities in circulation. A comparison is worthwhile! Artemisia annua is available on the market in the following varieties:
- As stemware (practically ineffective).
- As a whole, fermented herb (herba). It contains about 80% stem and the flowers (these can cause allergies). The artemisia herb is left in the fields until it has withered and fermented. This herb is odorless and brownish in color.
- As a whole, dried herb (herba). It also contains about 80% of the stem and the flowers. The herb is harvested green (often by machine) and dried immediately after harvesting. The herb sold in this way is green and fragrant.
- It comes from wild collection or from the cultivation of wild plants. These plants usually contain only a few secondary plant substances such as artemisinin.
- As leaves (folia, kingnature-quality), which are carefully harvested by hand and dried immediately after harvesting under 40 degrees. The stalk proportion here is less than 1%. The product is deep green and contains the desired essential oils and secondary plant substances.
Allergy Information Artemisia Animal Feed Capsules
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Datasheet of Artemisia PET
You can find all product information in the datasheet Artemisia PET.
Buy Artemisia Animal Feed now!
Buy Artemisia PET online now! You will receive a product with high-quality raw materials and an optimized recipe, gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!