What is Artemisia?
The plant Artemisia annua is also known as annual wormwood, which grows into a human-sized bush in summer and thrives in our temperate climate. There are more than a total of 300 Artemisia species in the world. The one we are talking about here is a subspecies of Artemisia, which is since 2000 years a well-known and frequently used medicinal agent in China.
Which substances does artemisia contain?
Artemisia is a well-researched plant. Till these days there are 245 phytochemical substances in artemisia have been successfully isolated and documented. Artemisinin is just one of them. Furthermore, plenty of polyphenols have been also found in the artemisia plants, which serves as a remedy for maintaining health and well-being.
What is the effect of artemisinin?
Artemisinin contains a chemically stable peroxide, which is, according to the basic rules of chemistry, simply not possible to exist. Once encountered by high concentrations of iron, artemisinin becomes unstable and its peroxide is rapidly cleaved into aggressive free radicals, which rapidly damage biological macromolecules of the surrounding cells (such as cells of the malaria parasite or cancer cells).
Advantages of Artemisia Vida
- contains Artemisia from organic cultivation
- We only use the dried leaf tips and no stems, lignified parts etc.
- Special cultivation with high content of physiologically interesting plant substances
- From organic production (link to organic certificate)
Other Artemisia products
Please also note our other Artemisia products:
Buy Artemisia capsules now!
Buy Artemisia capsules online now! You will receive a product with high-quality raw materials and an optimized recipe, which is gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product information for Artemisia Vida Capsules
Artemisia Vida contains 72 capsules containing 600 mg each of dried and ground leaf tips of the Artemisia plant hand harvested from organic cultivation. Capsule Size 00.
The raw materials are micronised in the mixing process, i. e. they are crushed to a grain size of approx. 60 micrometers without being heated. We use exclusively vegi capsules made of vegetable material (HPMC) containing no gelatine.
Artemisia of best quality
We use Artemisia annua of absolute top quality and process only the leaf tips that are particularly rich in content. The plants come from organic farming in Switzerland and a special breeding. The leaves are carefully harvested by hand and gently dried. In contrast to this, there are also inferior qualities in circulation. A comparison is worthwhile! Artemisia annua is available on the market in the following varieties:
- As stemware (practically ineffective).
- As a whole, fermented herb (herba). It contains about 80% stem and the flowers (these can cause allergies). The artemisia herb is left in the fields until it has withered and fermented. This herb is odorless and brownish in color.
- As a whole, dried herb (herba). It also contains about 80% of the stem and the flowers. The herb is harvested green (often by machine) and dried immediately after harvesting. The herb sold in this way is green and fragrant.
- It comes from wild collection or from the cultivation of wild plants. These plants usually contain only a few secondary plant substances such as artemisinin.
- As leaves (folia, kingnature-quality), which are carefully harvested by hand and dried immediately after harvesting under 40 degrees. The stalk proportion here is less than 1%. The product is deep green and contains the desired essential oils and secondary plant substances.
Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Buy Artemisia online
Our Artemisia capsules are always available from stock. If you encounter technical problems with our web shop, you can also order / buy the product via eMail or by phone.
Artemisia PET for animals
Please also note our identical product Artemisia PET for animals. This product is in stock.
There are no reviews yet.